Monday, December 6, 2010

Humor/Style

Humor to me is both laugh out loud or subtle humor that only a few people can pick up on. Also, to me being sarcastic is pretty humorous. My preference is the subtle humor. The situation when a few people are having a conversation and someone says something off beat and only a certain amount pick up on and begin laughing is priceless. This type of humor almost effortless for people, where it would take others a second to plan it out and they would look like they are trying too hard. I think that is why I put sarcasm in that same category, because only a few people can discern between reality and sarcasm. Just like subtle humor and the obvious.
I see style as a way someone presents something with comfort, like they were meant to do it. They have a certain style. Just like professional athletes, let’s look at Michael Jordan. He was born to play basketball, and he made it look so easy. The way he dunked the ball, it had style. He was doing it like no one else in the game at that time. The way he carried himself on the court also made him have style. We need not mention the way he would show up to the games. With the newest Mercedes, dressed really well. To me when someone can do things like that and carry themselves in a certain way that makes them have style.

No comments:

Post a Comment