Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Blog #8

As I progress through the paper I keep on running into some issues. The main issue is not having enough information. It feels like putting down more information would make my paper wander into parts I do not want to go into. It would make the paper run off topic and begin presenting something totally different that I want to. Also it seems like it is difficult to find sources that stay focused on what I would like to write about. But I think the positives outweigh the negatives. The major positive is that I have somewhat of an extensive knowledge on the subject so it is not too difficult to come up with material to write about, but at the same time I need to have sources so I need to find sources that talk about the things that I already know. Also another thing that is going smoothly is the fact that I already have a base for this paper that I just need to expand on. At the same time the base needs to be completely rewritten and changed, but that is not that difficult. Overall, the paper is going pretty well. I feel that all the things that we went over in class are helping alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment