Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Blog #2



With the diagnostic essay that we wrote in class it was hard to do have a limited amount of time to do it. I prefer to write alone in an environment that suits me. Plus going over errors while writing on the computer works better for me. I think I rushed through it too much. My strengths as a writer are limited, I believe that I do not put much effort in it because writing frustrates me and I just want to get it over with. I think if I concentrated more on it and not hated it so much I would do a much better job. But I think one of my strengths in the content and word use. I try to step away from typical and over used words and replace them with something different.  If I had a chance to do the essay all over again I would dedicate more time to it and have a different thought process on the subject. I think I kept it too simple.  Personally I do not enjoy writing; it is a chore for me. But I do prefer to write on my terms and in a place where I feel comfortable. Going back to weaknesses and strengths, my weakness is not trying to correct errors in a thought out way. I just do simple corrections, if I took more time the problems would be fixed in a more elaborate way. From English 101 to now I feel my writing has improved drastically.

No comments:

Post a Comment